Responsible sustainable palm oil
Goldtree has committed to adhering to the Eight Principles of the RSPO Growers:
1. A commitment to all relevant stakeholders to be transparent about all its operations.
2. Operating in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Commitment to the long-term economic and financial viability of the Company.
4. Use of appropriate best practices as agreed by the RSPO.
5. Goldtree will be environmentally responsible and conserve natural resources and biodiversity.
6. Responsibility for its employees, and for individuals and communities affected by Goldtree’s operations.
7. New planting will be undertaken in a responsible manner.
8. A firm commitment to continuous improvement of its key activities.